We are pleased that you have decided to begin the Call Monitoring option for your marketing efforts. This option will allow you to listen to calls over a specific period of time, and you will also be able to mark each call to identify its eligibility.
Below are some simple instructions that allow you listen and mark the calls made to your office:
- On the top-left side of the screen, click the Call Monitoring option.
- Click the drop-down option and click the desired phone number.
- On the top-right side of the screen, click the dropdown option to select a date range.
- Click on the Custom option to select specific dates.
- Select specific dates (oldest to most recent) then click Apply.
Note: You may also select one of the easy options (e.g. Yesterday, Last 30 Days, Last Month, etc.)
- Listen to calls by clicking the Play Button (small triangle) under Recording .
Note: You may control the volume here as well
- Mark each call by clicking one of the buttons under Remarks.
Note: Lead = , Not a Lead = , Possible Lead = , Note =
- When you are finished, click Logout on the top-left side of the screen.
If you have any questions about call monitoring or any other portion of our service, please, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.