Note: Please log-in to your Facebook account before beginning the steps.
- Click the small, downward triangle on the top right corner of the page header, so you can switch from your personal page to your business page.
- Select the business page from the drop down menu.
Click Settings at the top-right corner just below the header.
Click Page Roles located on the left sidebar.
- In the section titled Assign a New Page Role, please enter “email@example.com” in the space provided.
- Please make the default role Admin in the dropdown menu on the right of the box.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter your password to confirm the action.
- Click Submit to finalize.