While without having access to your personal Godaddy account Demand Boost Inc can’t modify the domain name servers to run your website, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here’s how you can change your domain name servers at GoDaddy.
- Locate and click on the domain you wish to register private nameservers.
- If you are seeing Classic View in Godaddy In the Nameservers section of the Settings tab, click Manage.
- If you are seeing the new Modern View of Godaddy Locate the domain you wish to register private nameservers for and click the Gear icon, then select Manage DNS.
- Click on the Edit Nameservers as shown.
- Enter your name servers in the spaces provided, and click OK when you are done making changes.
- Unless we provide you a different Name Servers please use NS1.DEMANDBOOST.NET and NS2.DEMANDBOOST.NET.
- Click Save to finalize the changes.
Note: Once you have made changes to your nameservers at the registrar, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.